- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
For questions, concerns, suggestions, and comments (good and bad), please call or email us.
Your satisfaction is our priority, and your feedback is always welcome. And, thank you for being the best part of Rock Revival®, our customer!
Hours: 9am-5pm (PST), Monday-Friday Email: email@example.com Phone: (323) 235-8070
Q: HOW ACCURATE ARE THE WAIST AND INSEAM MEASUREMENTS LISTED ON YOUR WEBSITE?
A: All measurements are approximate - If you have questions about measurements for a specific style please contact Customer Care and we will be happy to assist you.Back to Top
Q: HOW DO I PAY FOR MY ORDER?
A: We accept PayPal, MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Discover and Rock Revival® Gift Cards.
Sorry, no cash, checks, travelers checks, money orders, COD's, or other credit cards are accepted at this time.Back to Top
Q: IS THERE SALES TAX ADDED TO MY ORDER?
A: We do not collect sales tax in all states. Actual taxes charged are calculated based on the state and local taxes of the location where the order is being shipped. The calculation of sales tax is subject to change as the taxation of online transactions is continuously evolving.Back to Top
Q: WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THE ORDER I PLACE IS FLAGGED AS FRAUDULENT?
A: One of our Customer Care Representatives will attempt to contact you to verify your information.Back to Top
Q: WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
A: Ground Orders received by 3:00 p.m. (PST), Monday-Friday, will ship within 2 days in most cases.
Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air will ship same day if received by 12:00 p.m. (PST), however, no guarantees are made. All orders will ship within 2 business days unless noted otherwise. Orders are not shipped over the weekend or on holidays.
Note: We will not be liable for delays in shipping caused by external causes (i.e. natural disasters, acts of terrorism, traffic accidents, etc.) or delays caused by the shipper (UPS or FedEx).
Q: DO YOU SHIP TO P.O. BOX ADDRESSES?
A: We do not ship to P.O. boxes or A.P.O. addresses at this time.
Q: WHICH CARRIER WILL YOU USE TO SHIP MY ORDER?
A: We ship via UPS and FedEx for domestic orders including Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.Back to Top
Q: WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ON ROCKREVIVAL.COM?
A: With a minimum purchase of $100 or more at rockrevival.com, you may receive free standard ground shipping. Standard ground shipping usually arrives in 4-6 business days but may take longer. Your purchase must total $100 or more after any promotions or discounts are applied and excluding any taxes and fees for shipping and handling. This offer is non-transferable. Offer is valid on standard U.S. ground shipping to the order’s first ship-to address within the U.S. and its territories only. Offer is not valid for international delivery addresses. Offer is not valid for express shipping. Please visit the Shipping & Returns page of our website for more information on express shipping.Back to Top
Your satisfaction is our priority. Please refer to the policies below as a guideline.
Q: WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
A: You may return merchandise within 30 days of receipt of the package for a full refund of the purchase price, this refund can only be made to the card used during checkout. There is not a restocking fee.
MERCHANDISE MUST HAVE THE ORIGINAL TAGS, MUST NOT HAVE BEEN WORN, ALTERED, WASHED, AND MUST BE IN ITS ORIGINAL CONDITION. We are not responsible for any damage to items that have been worn, altered or washed. All parts and accessories must be included.
Returns will only be accepted if you purchased your items from rockrevival.com. If you purchased product through another retailer, please contact the retailer for your return.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. When shipping your return to us, you may use any courier service convenient for you (e.g. FedEx, USPS, DHL) or use the shipping label enclosed with your package. Please remember to use a form of shipment that includes full tracking information so that we will be able to confirm receipt of your return. We also recommend that you purchase insurance for your return shipment. Rockrevival.com is not responsible for missing or lost packages. Please note rockrevival.com is unable to process refunds for merchandise not received.
Shipping and handling charges will be reimbursed in cases when shipping errors have occurred, or errors have been made to your order.
Any defective item(s) will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If purchased from rockrevival.com, returns of defective item(s) may qualify for a full refund if received within the 30 day time period pursuant to rockrevival.com’s return policy. If defective item(s ) purchased from rockrevival.com are received after the 30 day return period, returns will only qualify for partial credit or repair at our sole discretion.
Final sale items are not eligible for return.
Gift cards are not eligible for returns, exchanges or cash value.
Q: DO YOU OFFER EXCHANGES?
A: We currently do not offer an exchange for any orders. If you would like a different size or color, please return your unwanted item for a refund and place a new order.
Q: HOW DO I SEND IN A RETURN?
A: Fill out the return reason code on the return form on your packing slip and include it with the item(s) you would like to return. Pack your item(s) securely. Please include all paperwork, parts and accessories. Remove all extra labels on the outside of the package and seal the box securely.
Prepaid Return Shipping
All rockrevival.com orders include a packing slip with a prepaid, pre-addressed return label. When you use the return label to send your package, $7.50 will be deducted from your order refund. To use the prepaid return label, attach the prepaid return label to the outside of your package. Remove all extra labels on the outside of the package. Drop your package off at any drop box or store location that accepts UPS or FedEx packages (depending on carrier label). When your credit is issued to the original payment method we will deduct the $7.50 prepaid return fee.
All Other Return Shipping
Alternatively, you may elect to use your own shipping method at your own expense. Mail your prepaid package to rockrevival.com, Attn: Online Returns Department, 4715 S. Alameda Street, Los Angeles, California 90058.
Q: IS THERE A RESTOCKING FEE?
A: No, there is not a charge for restocking.
Q: DO I GET A REFUND OR CREDIT FOR THE SHIPPING COST?
A: Shipping costs will not be refunded for returns. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
A refund or credit for shipping may be issued in instances where the item was defective, determined to be rockrevival.com’s responsibility, or where we made an error in shipping the order (i.e. the wrong item, color, or size was shipped).
Q: HOW DO I GET A REFUND?
A: In order to receive a refund, please follow the "RETURN POLICY & INSTRUCTIONS" on the return form.
The return form is located on the packing slip. If you have not received a packing slip or if you have misplaced your packing slip please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Rockrevival.com will be more than happy to issue a return form and instructions via email.
Merchandise returned to rockrevival.com will be processed within 7-14 business days of receipt. Refunds may only be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment and may take 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to reflect the transaction. Please note the original shipping charges incurred at the time of purchase are non-refundable unless a product is determined to be defective, determined to be rockrevival.com's responsibility or sent in error.
Please note the RETURN POLICY above to receive proper refund or credit.
Q: WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE?
A: Any defective item(s) will be considered on a case-by-case basis and may qualify for a full refund, full credit, exchange, or partial credit for refund.
Q: WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT AN ITEM THAT WAS SHIPPED INCORRECTLY?
A: If an item(s) were shipped incorrectly (i.e. wrong item, color, or size), rockrevival.com will gladly issue a full refund for the purchase price including the shipping cost, if applicable.
Please follow the "RETURN POLICY & INSTRUCTIONS" on the return form. The return form is located on the packing slip. Please also note the RETURN POLICY above to receive proper credit. Once we receive the item(s) back, the refund, or replacement will be issued promptly.
Rockrevival.com will not be liable for any ordering errors made by the customer. Errors will be validated against the original invoice, and the entire process may take 2-4 weeks.Back to Top
Q: CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
A: You may cancel any order which has NOT shipped. Any shipped order cannot be cancelled.
Q: CAN I CHANGE MY ORDER ONCE IT HAS BEEN PLACED?
A: Once an order has been placed we cannot change your order. If you need to change your order you can try to cancel your order or return your order following our cancellation or return policies.
Q: HOW DO I REQUEST TO CANCEL MY ORDER?
A: All cancellation requests must be made by phone; no emailed cancellation requests will be accepted.
Please call Rock Revival® Customer Care at (323) 235-8070, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (PST).
Although we will try our best, no guarantees are made that a cancellation request will be fulfilled.
Q: WHAT DO I DO IF MY ORDER HAS ALREADY SHIPPED AND I STILL WANT TO CANCEL?
A: Please refer to the Returns section of the FAQ as the order will have to be returns before it can be refunded.
If you return the order without opening the box, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price less shipping. The return shipping cost will have to be paid by you in this instance.Back to Top
Q: HOW DO YOUR e-GIFT CARDS WORK?
A: Rockrevival.com e-Gift cards do not expire, have no fees and are only redeemable at rockrevival.com. e-Gift Cards may not be returned, applied as payment on any account or redeemed for cash, except where required by law. You should safeguard your e-Gift card. Rockrevival.com is unable to reissue e-Gift cards that have been lost or stolen.Back to Top
Q: DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
ROCKREVIVAL.COM has partnered with Bongo International to service our international customers.
Q: WHAT IF I DON’T SEE MY COUNTRY LISTED WHEN CHECKING OUT THROUGH BONGO INTERNATIONAL?
A: If you do not see your country available for international shipping you may be able to find a local retailer through one of our distributors. We currently sell Rock Revival products to the following countries through our distributors listed below.
|Germany||Judith Aschenbruckemail@example.com||+49 (0)241-5570540|
|Canada||Sales / Customer Servicefirstname.lastname@example.org||(514) 382-3805|
Back to Top
Q: HOW DO YOU CALCULATE CURRENCY?
A: All prices on our site are listed in US dollars and charged in US dollars. Your total purchase price will be based upon the current and prevailing exchange rate your credit card issuing bank has established at the time of purchase. Please contact your credit card issuing bank for exchange rates and policies.Back to Top
Q: DO YOU HONOR PRICE ADJUSTMENTS?
A: Price adjustments are honored within 7 days from the discounted date. This does not include promotions or coupons.Back to Top
Q: WHAT ARE YOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS?
A: RCRV, INC. ("Rock Revival") hosts this Web site, WWW.ROCKREVIVAL.COM. (the 'Web Site") and performs customer care and fulfillment services. RCRV, INC. administers ROCKREVIVAL.COM's content and postings. RCRV, INC. is hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us".
PLEASE READ ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY BEFORE USING OUR WEB SITE (ROCKREVIVAL.COM). YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
1) PRODUCTS, CONTENT, SPECIFICATIONS. All features, content, products, prices, and specifications of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Measures, weights and similar descriptions are approximate and are therefore provided for convenience only. We make all efforts to accurately display information about our products, including applicable colors; however, the actual color you will see on your computer screen will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products/services within this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products/services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased via our Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a legal and law-abiding manner.
2) ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. We attempt to ensure that information on ROCKREVIVAL.COM is complete and current. Despite our efforts, information may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or outdated. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of information on ROCKREVIVAL.COM. For example, products included on ROCKREVIVAL.COM may be unavailable, have different attributes than those listed, or carry a different price than what is listed on our Web Site. We reserve the right to make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product/service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
3) SHIPPING LIMITATIONS. When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from ROCKREVIVAL.COM are made pursuant to a shipment contract. Risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier . You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. If we identify unreasonable return patterns, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers.
4) USE OF ROCKREVIVAL.COM. The design and all design elements of our Web Site, ROCKREVIVAL.COM, Including text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or downloadable from our Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by. Rock Revival and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not in any way reproduce or publicly display or distribute or otherwise use any such materials from ROCKREVIVAL.COM for any public or commercial purpose. Unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept sole responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
5) TRADEMARKS. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on ROCKREVIVAL.COM are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of us and our affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on ROCKREVIVAL.COM are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on ROCKREVIVAL.COM grants or should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names. service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without our written permission.
6) LINKING TO ROCKREVIVAL.COM. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on ROCKREVIVAL.COM without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited. Running or displaying ROCKREVIVAL.COM or any material displayed on ROCKREVIVAL.COM In any way. shape, or form on another Web site without our prior written permission is also strictly prohibited. Any permitted links to ROCKREVIVAL.COM must comply with all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
7) THIRD PARTY LINKS. ROCKREVIVAL.COM may occasionally contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us or our affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you . If you use said links, you will leave our Web Site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or information located on or accessible from or via any other Web Site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web Site, or any content or information located or accessible from or via such Web sites, or any results that you may obtain from using said third party Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. and Rock Revival is free of any responsibility regarding any consequences that may happen as a result.
8) INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening. defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute/encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we reasonably determine that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem reasonable and necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including the immediate removal from ROCKREVIVAL.COM of such materials. We will fully cooperate with all law enforcement authorities or any court order or subpoena requesting/directing us to disclose the identity of anybody posting such materials.
10) DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF ROCKREVIVAL.COM IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING . WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUME ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, ABUSE, PRODUCT MISUES OR NODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRDDUCT SELECTION, MISAPPROPRIATION, OR NON-COMPLIANCE WITH CODES. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY· FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS
11) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other related property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing ROCKREVIVAL.COM or your downloading of any ROCKREVIVAL.COM materials. IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, PARENT CORPORATIONS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, HOSTING OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE, M1SSME.COM,BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH ROCKREVIVAL.COM OR ANY OF ITS RELATED CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH ROCKREVIVAL.COM, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON ROCKREVIVAL.COM.
12) REVISIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. You fully understand that Rock Revival may revise these Terms and Conditions and update this posting at any time. You are advised to Visit this page every so often to review the current/updated Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located elsewhere on ROCKREVIVAL.COM.
13) CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and us [he extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed In accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
14) TERMINATION. You or we may suspend or terminate your account your access to ROCKREVIVAL.COM at any time, for any reason we desire. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination we reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all/specific aspects of this Web Site at any time without any notice.
15) FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE/EXPLANATION . If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions, or if you have any further inquiries, please forward your questions/comments to email@example.comBack to Top
Last Updated: January 15, 2014
1. What Types of Information Does Rock Revival Collect?
Rock Revival collects “Personally Identifiable Information” (or “PII”), which is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your full name, address, email address, credit or debit card number, etc., when you register to create an account or when you make a purchase. We also collect PII from you when you submit it to join our mailing list. Rock Revival also collects information that is not PII but relates to your use of the Site. Non-PII is aggregated information, demographic information and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity. Non-PII is “passively” collected from you through browser navigational tools, such as cookies. These types of technologies enable the Site to compile statistics about our daily number of site visitors or specific page requests, while not identifying you personally, other than by your IP address, which is the Internet Protocol address of the computer that you use to access the Site. We do not permit unaffiliated third parties to track information on users of our Site. You can set your browser to accept all cookies, to reject all cookies, or to notify you whenever a cookie is offered so that you can decide each time whether to accept it. However, refusing a cookie may in some cases preclude you from using, or negatively affect the display or function of, the Website or certain areas or features of the Website. To learn more about cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
2. How Does Rock Revival Use the Information It Collects?
a. PII. We may use the PII that we collect for any or all of the following purposes:
a.i. Responses to Requests. We may use PII about you to respond to your requests, such as to fulfill your purchase requests, send you publications or other information, and to answer your questions.
a.ii. Communications with Our Subscribers. If you join our mailing list, we will send you newsletters or other notices to inform you of information relevant to Rock Revival and to offer you products, programs, or services that we believe may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving such communications, as described in those communications and in Section 4 below on managing your PII.
a.iii. Internal Business Purposes. We may also use PII about you for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, enhancing our website, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional messaging.
b. Other Information. We use non-PII to help improve the Site, such as by analyzing usage of certain pages or functions on the Site. We may also use non-PII for other purposes, but if we were to combine it with any data so that it became identifiable to you or another person, we would then treat it as PII in accordance with this Policy.
3. With Whom Does Rock Revival Share PII?
a. Operational Partners and Third Party Service Providers. We may share PII with unaffiliated third parties who provide us with services, such as to conduct payment processing for your orders, other order fulfillment, or to provide technology, data analysis, or similar services. We do not share PII with unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes.
b. Acquirers or Assignees. In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Rock Revival or its assets, we may transfer any and all information that we collect from Site users to the acquiring party or assignee.
4. How Can You Manage PII You Submit?
a. Managing Communications With You. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving such emails by following the “unsubscribe” directions on the e-mails, or by going to your “member settings” page and un-checking the option to receive e-mails from us, or by calling our Customer Service representatives toll-free at 323-235-8070 (9:00 am-4:30 pm (PT), Monday-Friday) We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
b. Updating or Correcting PII. If you would like to review, correct, update or remove PII about you that you previously provided to us, you may do so by clicking on the “My Account” banner at the top of our home page and then clicking on “Your Account Details” to access the page containing your PII. If you are unable to locate that page, please inform us by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For your protection, we will only implement such requests with respect to the PII associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we are not responsible for correcting, updating or deleting any information in the databases of third parties with whom we have already shared your PII.
5. How Does Rock Revival Protect and Maintain PII Collected Through the Site?
a. Security. We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Please do not send us information you consider confidential via e-mail. It is your personal responsibility to secure your own copies of your passwords and related access codes for our online resources.
b. Data Integrity and Retention. We will retain PII about you for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy or Rock Revival’s data retention policies unless a longer retention period is required by law.
6. Collection of PII by Others Through Our Site.
We do not allow others to collect the PII of visitors to our Site by tracking the usage of either our Site or other websites.
7. Use of the Site by Children.
This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect PII from any children under age 13. If you are under age 13, please do not submit any PII to us.
8. Contacting Us.