CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY
To request your personal information under California Law, please contact us via the following methods, using “California Privacy Rights” as the heading:
- Write to the following address: Rock Revival, ATTN: Customer Care, 4715 S. Alameda St., Los Angeles, CA 90058; or
- Contact Customer Service via email at [email protected]
RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU) ONLY
If you are based in the EU, in certain circumstances, you have rights under the GDPR in relation to your personal information which may include:
- Request access to your personal information. You may have the right to request access to any personal information we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the personal information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the personal information will be stored, the source of the personal information, and the existence of any automated decision making.
- Request correction of your personal information. You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal information. You may have the right to request that personal information held about you is deleted.
- Request restriction of processing your personal information. You may have the right to prevent or restrict processing of your personal information.
- Request transfer of your personal information. You may have the right to request transfer of personal information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
If you wish to exercise your European data subject rights, you have the following options:
Write to the following address: Rock Revival, ATTN: Customer Care, 4715 S. Alameda St., Los Angeles, CA 90058; or Contact Customer Service via email at [email protected]
1. What Types of Information Does Rock Revival Collect?
Rock Revival collects “Personally Identifiable Information” (or “PII”), which is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your full name, address, email address, credit or debit card number, etc., when you register to create an account or when you make a purchase. We also collect PII from you when you submit it to join our mailing list. Rock Revival also collects information that is not PII but relates to your use of the Site. Non-PII is aggregated information, demographic information and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity. Non-PII is “passively” collected from you through browser navigational tools, such as cookies. These types of technologies enable the Site to compile statistics about our daily number of site visitors or specific page requests, while not identifying you personally, other than by your IP address, which is the Internet Protocol address of the computer that you use to access the Site. We do not permit unaffiliated third parties to track information on users of our Site. You can set your browser to accept all cookies, to reject all cookies, or to notify you whenever a cookie is offered so that you can decide each time whether to accept it. However, refusing a cookie may in some cases preclude you from using, or negatively affect the display or function of, the Website or certain areas or features of the Website. To learn more about cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
2. How Does Rock Revival Use the Information It Collects?
a. PII. We may use the PII that we collect for any or all of the following purposes:
a.i. Responses to Requests. We may use PII about you to respond to your requests, such as to fulfill your purchase requests, send you publications or other information, and to answer your questions.
a.ii. Communications with Our Subscribers. If you join our mailing list, we will send you newsletters or other notices to inform you of information relevant to Rock Revival and to offer you products, programs, or services that we believe may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving such communications, as described in those communications and in Section 4 below on managing your PII.
a.iii. Internal Business Purposes. We may also use PII about you for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, enhancing our website, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional messaging.
b. Other Information. We use non-PII to help improve the Site, such as by analyzing usage of certain pages or functions on the Site. We may also use non-PII for other purposes, but if we were to combine it with any data so that it became identifiable to you or another person, we would then treat it as PII in accordance with this Policy.
3. With Whom Does Rock Revival Share PII?
a. Operational Partners and Third Party Service Providers. We may share PII with unaffiliated third parties who provide us with services, such as to conduct payment processing for your orders, other order fulfillment, or to provide technology, data analysis, or similar services. We do not share PII with unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes.
b. Acquirers or Assignees. In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Rock Revival or its assets, we may transfer any and all information that we collect from Site users to the acquiring party or assignee.
4. How Can You Manage PII You Submit?
a. Managing Communications With You. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving such emails by following the “unsubscribe” directions on the e-mails, or by going to your “member settings” page and un-checking the option to receive e-mails from us, or by calling our Customer Service representatives toll-free at 323-235-8070 (9:00 am-4:30 pm (PT), Monday-Friday) We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
b. Updating or Correcting PII. If you would like to review, correct, update or remove PII about you that you previously provided to us, you may do so by clicking on the “My Account” banner at the top of our home page and then clicking on “Your Account Details” to access the page containing your PII. If you are unable to locate that page, please inform us by sending us an e-mail at [email protected] For your protection, we will only implement such requests with respect to the PII associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we are not responsible for correcting, updating or deleting any information in the databases of third parties with whom we have already shared your PII.
5. How Does Rock Revival Protect and Maintain PII Collected Through the Site?
a. Security. We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Please do not send us information you consider confidential via e-mail. It is your personal responsibility to secure your own copies of your passwords and related access codes for our online resources.
b. Data Integrity and Retention. We will retain PII about you for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy or Rock Revival’s data retention policies unless a longer retention period is required by law.
6. Collection of PII by Others Through Our Site.
We do not allow others to collect the PII of visitors to our Site by tracking the usage of either our Site or other websites.
7. Use of the Site by Children.
This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect PII from any children under age 13. If you are under age 13, please do not submit any PII to us.
8. Contacting Us.
Rock Revival, 4715 S. Alameda, Los Angeles, CA 90058; Phone: (323) 235-8070.